We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who specialise in Operations Management/ Account Management and who understands Project Controls within major infrastructure business, to join our prestigious client who work across major programmes in the Transport, Defence, Utilities & Construction sectors,
There has never been a better time to join as this business has an exciting growth plan in place, and you will play a key role in supporting this within the London region.
This is a senior leadership position, with account management and talent development as key parts of the role. You will work with existing major client accounts, further building stakeholder engagement, assisting the client in resource planning and forecasting to ensure positive project and programme outcomes. The role will be actively supported by existing directors. You will be involved in nurturing talent through active leadership and assigning and guiding project delivery to mentor and drive your team to become the very best they can be.
This will be a hybrid position where you will be required to be onsite in the London area 1-3 days per week, with the remainder working from home.
- Tender development, you will have experience of supporting bid or tender work, with strong evidence of maintaining and building existing client networks
- Account management, you will have expertise in working with large project teams to future proof resource levels and ensure smooth transition of existing consultants
- Strong leadership skills within a PMO, Project controls, Scheduling environment
- Knowledge of Project Controls Management processes in an infrastructure related business
- Major project experience working across key sector such as, civil engineering, construction, aviation, rail, or utilities
Highly competitive salary + Car allowance + Bonus + Benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time