Commercial Manager – (Rail Infrastructure)
West Midlands OR London
Competitive Permanent Salary & Benefits
Commercial Managers we need you!
We are seeking a skilled and ambitious commercial manager with experience in delivering major infrastructure projects, ie: heavy and light rail, highways, utilities, and other civil engineering sectors. As a Commercial Manager within the rail sector a main aspect of your job will be leading an international asset management and construction consultancy, to do this successfully you must have strong communication skills.
- Offer commercial management support to the broader project team.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with clients and their supply chain staff to support the achievement of project goals.
- Provide accurate commercial and cost management advice and reporting to clients.
- Undertake service delivery with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Set objectives and prioritise tasks, whether working independently or as part of a proactive team.
- Lead successful project deliveries and commissions.
- Deliver all work outputs accurately and on time.
- Negotiate and correspond with clients.
- Strong technical writing, client-facing, and communication skills.
- Technical delivery experience gained within civil engineering projects.
- Knowledge and experience of NEC Contracts.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in relevant sectors.
- Relevant educational background, including a degree or apprenticeship.
- Membership in a professional institution (CICES, RICS, ICE, etc.), qualified, or working towards qualification.
To apply, please call 07884136217 or email your CV to email@example.com quoting ref: SC#561.