M&E Quantity Surveyor – Hampshire
Contract (£400-£450 per day inside or outside of IR35)
An excellent opportunity exists for a M&E Quantity Surveyor with minimum 5 years’ experience to join an independent construction consultancy on an exciting hospital project.
Duties will include:
- Preparing material and subcontractor procurement, valuation of works and financial reporting.
- Assisting in the preparation of pre-measured budget costs and measurement for final accounts
- Liaising, negotiating and relationship building with clients and consultants on an on-going basis
- Working alongside the contract managers in planning, scheduling and carrying out work including managing all resources
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Keen desire to focus on Mechanical and understand the M&E process
- Ability to prioritise workload within a fast-paced environment
- Be commercially and contractually aware
- Strong communication and IT skills
For further details, please call 07884136217 or email email@example.com quoting Ref: SC#554