Our client who are specialists in Project Controls, Planning & Risk Management are looking to hire a Project Controls Engineer to join an established team working on UK infrastructure, on a permanent basis in London, with flexibility to work from home 2-3 days a week.
Day-to-day duties will include but not limited to:
- Tracking and monitoring the project schedule progress, reviewing forecasts progress achieved to date
- You will support a Senior scheduler in producing high level reporting schedules in Primavera P6, producing analytical reviews of data, information and tests of controls and processes. Earned Value Analysis will be key throughout
- Understanding how the team/client currently work, getting to grips with any Project Control systems and processes and continually identifying new and more efficient ways of working to help streamline processes and procedures
- This opportunity is ideal for someone with some industry experience preferably within one of the following: aviation, defence, construction, civil engineering, power, rail, telecoms or utilities and knowledge or experience
- Working experience using Primavera P6, Asta Power Projects or MS Projects
- Effective communication & written skills are required with the ability to work with multiple all levelled stakeholders and be capable of working within a multi-functional project team
- Ability to extract, analyse and interpret data to produce accurate, timely and informative reports in multiple formats establishing root causes and impacts
Competitive salary (depending on experience) + Car allowance + Benefits.
Interested? Apply directly and our recruitment lead will be in touch to discuss your application further