Rate: £500-£550 outside IR35
12 Month Contract
Travel + Accommodation included
On behalf of our client in West Africa, we are recruiting a Project Manager to work on a major industrial project infrastructure programmes in the civil engineering and utilities sector.
- Delivery for scope of project, involvement of stakeholders, documentation, reporting, and panel approvals.
- Project management for the delivery of project design (concept design, detailed design, technical design).
- Working closely with project managers to involve designers, commercial management, assurance, but most importantly stakeholders to ensure that all requirements are captured, risk is managed effectively, a clear strategic direction for the project is provided, and panel approvals are obtained.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction, escalating problems, facilitating panel approvals, engaging stakeholders, and leading lessons-learned sessions.
- Contribute to the strategic selection of the program’s direction.
- Make sure the rules and regulations are followed, and where possible, align with the rest of the project.
- Previous expertise in leading multidisciplinary teams of experts during the implementation of significant infrastructure projects of a similar nature, at least five of which should have been completed and are currently in operation, preferably in Sub-Saharan Africa or other comparable developing nations.
- Prior experience working within FIDIC forms of contract on a major infrastructure project.
- Prior experience on major infrastructure projects with a budget over £100 million with involvement in project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and contract management.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully completing projects; experience on three (three) or more infrastructure projects of a similar nature, with at least one of those being built by an EPC Contractor.
Interested? Apply directly and our recruitment lead will be in touch to discuss your application further.