Senior Commercial Manager
Hybrid – London
Salary competitive + benefits
Our client, a global independent consultancy in construction requires an innovative Commercial Manager to join their team working on exciting projects within the infrastructure sector. As the Commercial Manager you will assist and advise Commercial Lead and Senior Management Team on commercial influences around Cost and Value reporting and changes required to ensure profit targets are met.
- Effective communication and excellent negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of work activities undertaken (Administrative and Operational).
- An understanding of all relevant statutory, regulatory and company policies and guidelines.
- The ability and desire to identify opportunities for improvement and influence change.
- To be able to react to constant changing workloads.
- Knowledge of service delivery within the utilities sector.
- Effective people management skills.
- BSc in Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying or other construction related subject and/or substantial previous experience in a similar position.
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and previous experience of NEC contracts.
- Pre and Post Contract experience.
- Suitable infrastructure experience on major construction projects.
- Strategic thinker, ability to formulate and communicate alternative options to clients.
- Experienced in project delivery.
- Experience working in a client focused environment – working closely with clients, other consultants, updating clients on progress, while taking personal responsibility in dealing with clients and striving to exceed their expectations.
- Ability to manage personal workload and a significant portion of projects in cooperation with line manager.
Interested? Apply now and one of our team will be in touch.
- Seniority LevelMid-Senior level
- Civil Engineering
- Employment TypeFull-time
- Job Functions
- Project Management