Senior Cost Consultant
Location: London / Hybrid
Sector: Infrastructure – Built Environment
Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
We are currently seeking a Senior Cost Consultant for a project within the built environment to work for an independent Construction Consultancy
The ideal candidate will be MRICS chartered, client focused and confident with experience working in a consultancy environment on similar projects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree qualified – within a construction related discipline.
- MRICS or equivalent, with up to 10 years’ post chartered experience.
- CostX experience preferred.
- Previous experience within a consultancy, or knowledge of the consultancy model.
- Confident in taking ownership of projects and seeing them through from start to finish, from feasibility to final account.
- Experience of working on high end, multi-million-dollar projects within the built environment. Relevant sectors include commercial, office, hotels, health, mixed-use and cultural buildings.
- Confident in managing others and delegating tasks whilst meeting deadlines, ensuring work and projects are running on time and to budget.
- Client focused, dedicated to fostering close relationships with clients, resolving issues and exceeding client expectations in the pursuit of providing a world class service.
- Business development experience preferred.
- Specialist sector knowledge.
- Providing leadership and mentoring to junior team members.
Should you wish to hear more detail, please forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: SC#601 or call 07884136217