Commercial Manager – Infrastructure
Contract: Up to £500 per day outside IR35 OR
Permanent – Excellent Benefits inc. 27 days holiday + BH
Hybrid / Bristol
Are you a Commercial Manager seeking an exciting new challenge?
Our client, an independent consultancy is currently seeking a Commercial Manager to join their team on a defence project in Bristol.
As Commercial Manager you will ideally have nuclear sector experience or have worked within a regulated environment. You will require security clearance or the ability to obtain it so you must have been living and working in the UK for at least 5 years.
- Degree qualified –within a construction related discipline.
- MRICS qualified.
- Pre and Post Controls experience.
- Consultancy experience on high value projects highly desirable.
- Experience working in a client focussed environment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved.
- Perform assessments on the viability of internal and external contract opportunities.
- Observe compliance with processes to measure operational efficacy, reporting the outcomes and recommend any management interventions.
- Maintain and develop working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Progress contract bids, costing and pricing.
- Identify potential contract impact of key business performance risks, compliance risks, issues, and opportunities on the contract baseline throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Provide clear guidance and expertise to the business on contractual requirements.
- Support contract management and compliance mind-set rigour across the project to drive value creation and contractual compliance.
- Ensure bids comply with regulatory, governance and legislative matters.
- Identify and escalate threats.
- Appy lifecycle contract management processes.
- Develop and maintain commercial performance tools and processes to measure delivery against contracts.
Interested? Please call 07884136217 quoting reference number SC#668 to discuss in further detail or alternatively forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org