Commercial Manager – Rail (Cost Management – Infrastructure)
West Midlands OR London
Competitive Permanent Salary & Benefits
Calling all highly motivated and ambitious Commercial Managers! We need you.
Our client is in need of a skilled commercial manager with experience in delivering major infrastructure projects, ie: highways, heavy and light rail, utilities, and other civil engineering sectors. Your role as a Commercial Manager in the rail sector will lead an international asset management and construction consultancy. You will need to have strong communication skills.
- Provide accurate commercial and cost management advice and reporting to clients.
- Offer commercial management support to the broader project team.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with clients and their supply chain staff to support the achievement of project goals.
- Undertake service delivery with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Deliver all work outputs accurately and on time.
- Negotiate and correspond with clients.
- Lead successful project deliveries and commissions.
- Set objectives and prioritise tasks, whether working independently or as part of a proactive team.
- Technical delivery experience gained within civil engineering projects.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in relevant sectors.
- Relevant educational background, including a degree or apprenticeship.
- Membership in a professional institution (CICES, RICS, ICE, etc.), qualified, or working towards qualification.
- Knowledge and experience of NEC Contracts.
- Strong technical writing, client-facing, and communication skills.
To apply, please call 07884136217 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: SC#561.