Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant – London
We are searching for a highly skilled Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant who will be required to work on a variety of projects across all sectors. Is this role for you?
- Previous experience within a consultancy, or knowledge of the consultancy model.
- Have business development experience
- Providing leadership and mentoring to junior team members
- Worked on high end, multi-million-dollar projects within the built environment in the relevant sectors (with specialist sector knowledge), including commercial, office, hotels, health, mixed use and cultural buildings.
- Confident in taking ownership of projects and seeing them through the entire cycle, including feasibility to final account.
- Strong communication skills and able to delegate tasks whilst meeting deadlines and making sure projects are running on time and to budget.
- You must have a degree in a construction related discipline
- MRICS or equivalent, with up to 10 years post chartered experience
- Ideally have CostX experience
Should you meet the above criteria, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: SC#655 or call 07884136217 for further details.