Performance Manager – Project Controls – Infrastructure.
Permanent – £60,000 to £80,000 and benefits.
We require a Performance Manager to support a number of different project controls improvement initiatives. In this role the key focus is the performance management workstream and ensuring that earned value management (EVM) is trackable and reportable throughout all levels of a multi-faceted, complex programme of work.
Strong EVM background is a must, and you will be required to set up performance measurement, progress measurement and EVM along with helping the client enable their processes to produce robust reporting for all key stakeholders.
Key skills required:
- Proven ability in delivery project workshops.
- Solid understanding of project controls process.
- Stakeholder management skills to ensure buy in across the teams.
- Collaborative working with 3rd parties involved in the project.
- Strong personality and character, to be able to direct and drive effective decision making with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent EVM expertise from working on major infrastructure type projects. Looking at how EVM will be reported and fully integrated with cost, schedule, quants, key metrics, and be able to ensure the supply chain knows what is required to allow for effective data capture and reporting.
- Experience of advising senior leaders, stakeholders and a track record of supporting delivery or implementation on infrastructure, complex manufacture or construction environments.
For more information on the role, client and benefits available, please apply online.