Project Control Manager
London – Hybrid
Salary – £70K-80K + car allowance + bonus + private medical insurance
Calling all dynamic and experienced Project Controls Managers!
Our client is searching for a skilled Project Control Manager for their high-performing team based in London. Your schedule flexibility will be working 2-3 days a week from home. As a Project Controls Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful planning, execution, and control of our client major rail infrastructure programme in London. This position requires a strategic thinker with a strong background in project controls, a proactive approach to problem-solving, and the ability to lead and inspire a team.
This position with our client will have a clear progression route to Associate Director level if this is something you wish to pursue.
- Using critical path analysing to identify potential impacts on time and cost.
- If this opportunity is challenging enough and intriguing, apply directly, and our recruitment lead will reach out to discuss your application further.
- Project Schedules’ – tracking and monitoring the progress made, analysing forecast progress.
- Continuously seeking for innovative and efficient methods to enhance productivity and streamline procedures.
- There will be a large focus on Earned Value Analysis, therefore a deep understanding with experience must be evident as you’ll lead a review in analytical data, information, and control processes.
Experience required across the following areas:
- Monitoring project costs.
- Able to demonstrable your experience in project budgeting, forecasting activities and risk management.
- Applying knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
- Involvement in tracking project changes, assessing potential impacts, and providing solutions/approvals.
- Knowledge of creating comprehensive reporting schedules using Primavera (P6).
To apply, please express your interest through direct application, and a member of our recruitment team will reach out to you to discuss your application further.