Director – Project Controls
England, United Kingdom
Excellent basic salary + package including car allowance, bonus, pension, and healthcare.
Calling all Senior Project Controls professionals – are you seeking the next step in your career?
We are seeking candidates for a Director position to join a market-leading business. Specialising within the disciplines of Planning and Project Controls, our client operates within the public & private sector, who provide solutions on complex major multi-million-pound programmes within the infrastructure sector, subsets of which include but not limited to aviation, civil engineering/ construction, and rail.
This opportunity offers work on many of the UK’s biggest infrastructure programmes and will enable you to develop your career in complete project controls provision and develop deeper knowledge of the sector.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Manage and lead a team of project controls staff to deliver client workload and ensure positive outcomes are reached
· Generating fee income through delivery on existing major projects
· Working with existing clients to develop their project controls teams, systems, process, and governance, and in some cases rebuilding the offering
· Checking integrity of internal and external programme (Primavera P6), cost, risk and change data and ensuring compliance to a clients’ governance process
· Contributing to the development of the internal project controls professionals
You will require demonstrable expertise in:
· Strong narrative skills to support with bid writing
· Expertise within the planning & project controls toolsets, including good cost, Primavera P6, EVM and risk knowledge, from working on major projects.
· Programme/ PMO knowledge and understanding of how they integrate within overall project delivery
· UK based industry sector expertise from areas within Infrastructure such as aviation, civil engineering/ construction, utilities, and rail
· Leading a project controls team
· Stakeholder management and engagement.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about this role, please apply to email@example.com and we will come back to you.