There is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established consultancy who are looking for project controls support for a long-term major airport project. The programme you’ll be involved in consists of 6 major projects, which all have successfully moved through the feasibility and design stages and are starting the next step of major delivery. These projects include carbon reduction, security, value engineering and asset improvement.
Ideally all candidates will have experience working with NEC contracts, along with expertise in Earned Value Analysis/ management (EVA/EVM) as managing change control will be a major part of the programme of work. It is preferable that candidates have aviation and/or infrastructure sector expertise but this is not essential.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Knowledge of project control systems/ procedures.
- Experience in data capture of key information from project schedules along with cost and change forecasts.
- Analytical skills in reviewing data and composing reports to aid positive project outcomes.
Ideal prior expertise:
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to manage stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Ecosys and Power BI for reporting.
- Applied skills to extract, analyse, and interpret data to generate accurate and timely reports in multiple formats, including proficiency in identifying root causes and assessing their impacts.
To apply, please express your interest through direct application, and our recruitment team will reach out to you to discuss your application further.