London / Hybrid – Permanent
Competitive salary + benefits
Are you looking to share your expertise in Project Control Engineering?
Our client, a highly regarded business is currently searching for a skilled Project Controls Engineer to join their well-established team. This role is suited for candidates with relevant industry experience within infrastructure space. Ideally the candidate should have working practice in any of the following sectors: aviation, defence, construction, civil engineering, power, rail, telecoms, or utilities. You’ll be based in London and expected to visit the site 2-3 times a week.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement.
- You’ll be supervising and overseeing the project schedules, evaluating forecasts and the current progress.
- Familiarisation with project control systems/ procedures, and insight to the team’s and clients’ existing work methods.
- Analytical reviewing of data and information and implementing effective controls and procedures.
- Collaborating with senior schedulers to develop reporting schedules (Primavera P6).
- Experience in Earned Value Analysis withing complex programmes.
- Evidence of applied skills to extract, analyse, and interpret data to generate accurate and timely reports in multiple formats, including proficiency in identifying root causes and assessing their impacts.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to collaborate with stakeholders of various levels and seamless teamwork within a multidisciplinary project team.
To apply, please express your interest through direct application, and our recruitment lead will reach out to you to discuss your application further.