Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 per annum, plus benefits
Our client a global business requires a Planning Engineer to assist across a range of civil engineering- infrastructure projects. Projects include transport and government related infrastructure. This role involves client facing work advising on the reliability and accuracy of submitted contractor P6 programmes.
· Responsible for developing and analysing programmes in Primavera P6.
. Effective analysis of the programme risk.
·Produce programme what-if scenarios as appropriate.
· Input into the tender strategies.
· Technical appraisal of construction labour, plant, materials, and temporary works.
· Ideally you will have expertise from civil engineering, transportation, or wider major infrastructure projects.
· Experience working for client and contractor organisations or working knowledge on projects such as Crossrail, HS2, Heathrow Airport, East West Rail etc.