Position: Project Controls Manager
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Our client an independent infrastructure business, is seeking a Project Controls Manager to be a part of their pivotal highly regarded team.
This incredible opportunity is based in London and can be flexible to those in the Midlands or the Southwest. You’ll be embracing a hybrid work environment, spending 2-3 days in the office. A key part of this project entails you to be a part of a significant nationwide infrastructure programme. It is important that you have good written and verbal communication skills to thrive in this role.
- Able to demonstrable your experience in project budgeting, forecasting activities and risk management.
- Monitoring project costs.
- Involvement in tracking project changes, assessing potential impacts, and providing solutions/approvals.
- Knowledge of creating comprehensive reporting schedules using Primavera (P6).
- Applying knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
- Continuously seeking for innovative and efficient methods to enhance productivity and streamline procedures.
- There will be a large focus on Earned Value Analysis, therefore a deep understanding with experience must be evident as you’ll lead a review in analytical data, information, and control processes.
- Using critical path analysing to identify potential impacts on time and cost.
- Project Schedules’ – tracking and monitoring the progress made, analysing forecast progress.
If this opportunity is challenging enough and intriguing, apply directly, and our recruitment lead will reach out to discuss your application further.