Position: Project Controls Manager
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
We are seeking a talented Project Controls Manager to be a part of our clients team, they are a independent infrastructure business.
The role is based in London but can be flexible to those in the Midlands or the Southwest. You’ll be embracing a hybrid work environment, spending 2-3 days in the office. This project entails you to be a part of a significant nationwide infrastructure programme. It is key that you have good written and verbal communication skills.
· Monitoring project costs.
· Able to demonstrable your experience in project budgeting, forecasting activities and risk management.
· Knowledge of creating comprehensive reporting schedules using Primavera (P6).
· Applying knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
· Involvement in tracking project changes, assessing potential impacts, and providing solutions/approvals.
· Project Schedules’ – tracking and monitoring the progress made, analysing forecast progress.
· There will be a large focus on Earned Value Analysis, therefore a deep understanding with experience must be evident as you’ll lead a review in analytical data, information, and control processes.
· Continuously seeking for innovative and efficient methods to enhance productivity and streamline procedures.
· Using critical path analysing to identify potential impacts on time and cost.
If this opportunity is challenging enough and intriguing, apply directly, and our recruitment lead will reach out to discuss your application further.