Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Our client an independent infrastructure business, is seeking a Project Controls Manager to be a part of their pivotal high-performing team. This is an exciting opportunity based in London and can also be based in the Midlands or the Southwest. You’ll be embracing a hybrid work environment, spending 2-3 days in the office. Being part of this project means you’ll be part of a significant nationwide infrastructure programme. You will need good written and verbal communication skills.
- There will be a large focus on Earned Value Analysis, therefore a deep understanding with experience must be evident as you’ll lead a review in analytical data, information, and control processes.
- Using critical path analysing to identify potential impacts on time and cost.
- Project Schedules’ – tracking and monitoring the progress made, analysing forecast progress.
- Continuously seeking for innovative and efficient methods to enhance productivity and streamline procedures.
- Knowledge of creating comprehensive reporting schedules using Primavera (P6).
- Applying knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
- Monitoring project costs.
- Involvement in tracking project changes, assessing potential impacts, and providing solutions/approvals.
- Able to demonstrable your experience in project budgeting, forecasting activities and risk management.
If this opportunity is challenging enough and intriguing, apply directly, and our recruitment lead will reach out to discuss your application further.