Quantity Surveyor – Hybrid – Taunton / Bristol
Utilities Infrastructure Project
Excellent Salary Package / Contract Optional
We are seeking a Quantity Surveyor for our clients Bristol Team to support with the growth of the business and the continued delivery of world class service to their diverse client base.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on high-profile projects across the South West.
The ideal candidate will be one who aims to grow and who thrives on challenges and client facing roles, being both eager to learn and develop whilst also assisting to drive our client’s position as an industry leader in the region.
- Degree qualified – within a related discipline.
- Good Excel & numeracy with the ability to review, manipulate and summarise data.
- Provide assistance and support to Senior Commercial staff within the team..
- Assist with estimating, procurement and tendering, contract management, including payments and financial reporting, to effectively control construction costs.
- The role will involve pre contract Quantity Surveying support and successful candidates will need to demonstrate a basic understanding of the NEC3 forms of contract.
- Have good interpersonal skills, and able to work as part of a wider team and engage with the clients’ supply chain.
·For further information, please call 07884136217 OR email email@example.com quoting Ref: SC#665