Quantity Surveyor – Hybrid – Bristol
Utilities Infrastructure Project
Excellent Salary Package / Contract Optional
Are you a quantity surveyor looking for your next project?
Our client is looking for a quantity surveyor to join their Bristol team to support with the growth of the business and the continued delivery of world class service to their diverse client base. The ideal candidate will be one who aims to grow and who thrives on challenges and client facing roles, being eager to learn and develop.
- Have good interpersonal skills, and able to work as part of a wider team and engage with the clients’ supply chain.
- Degree qualified – within a related discipline.
- Good Excel & numeracy with the ability to review, manipulate and summarise data.
- payments and financial reporting, to effectively control construction costs.
- The role will involve pre contract Quantity Surveying support and successful candidates will need to demonstrate a basic understanding of the NEC3 forms of contract.
- Provide assistance and support to Senior Commercial staff within the team..
- Assist with estimating, procurement and tendering, contract management, including
·For further information, please call 07884136217 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: SC#665