London Bridge office
Office / Site as appropriate
£60k Plus Package
An experienced regional contractor who delivers new build, design and build and refurbishment solutions has a requirement for an innovative and driven Quantity Surveyor to join their well-established team.
As Quantity Surveyor, you will be managing the commercial resources to maximise the gross margin through the placement and control of contracts and subcontracts. Furthermore, you will be assessing and reviewing commercial and contractual risks and implementing CBG’s policies for risk management.
The successful candidate will undertake the role of supporting the authorisation and submission of project variations, including authorising the placement of contracts, subcontracts, material, and plant orders. Strong communication skills both verbal and written are required as you’ll be working with stakeholders.
- BSc or HND in Quantity Surveying or relevant discipline.
- CIOB or RICS accreditation preferrable.
- Relevant CSCS Card.
- Ability to work on site where necessary.
- High standards of both written and verbal communication skills.
- Sectors: Residential, Education, Leisure, Commercial or Refurbishment.
- Cut and Carve.
- New Build Projects.
- Cat A & B Fit Out.
- External façade remediation.
Should you meet the above criteria and have the right to work in the UK, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call today on 07884136217 for further details and a Job Description quoting Ref: SC#682est Rail etc.