Project Risk Analyst
London/ Hybrid One day in the office.
£450 per day, inside IR35
A major public sector organisation is seeking a highly skilled Risk Analyst to join their progressive team of project controls professionals. A part of your role will be working with the project management team to help identify and mitigate risks. As a risk analyst it will entail you to support the workshops and maintain the client risk registers along with performing comprehensive Risk Analysis to generate valuable reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of QRA techniques, ideally QSRA.
- The ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrable experience in creating and updating risk registers and supporting clients with risk workshops.
- At least 2+ years of experience in a risk environment within the infrastructure sector (Rail, Highways, Utilities, Defence, Aerospace, or similar).
To apply, kindly submit your application directly. Our recruitment lead will promptly reach out to discuss your application further.