Senior Planning Engineer – Infrastructure
London / Hybrid
Competitive salary & benefits
Calling all Senior Planning Engineers, we need you!
You will be supporting our international client who specialise within Project Controls & Planning on new and existing major infrastructure projects across London & the southern region.
The successful candidate will be have a key role in leading a team of Planning Engineers to ensure the Primavera P6 programmes accurately include the scope of work with correct milestone dates, durations and resources required to effectively deliver the projects. Furthermore, ensuring the integrity of the planned dates and risk events submitted by sub-contractors. Working effectively with various levels of stakeholders is key, so excellent communication skills are a must.
- Great communication skills.
- Capability to create and present dashboards in a clear and concise manor, tailored to the stakeholders’ requirements.
- Experience of delivering accurate project plans and integration of plans from multiple projects and work streams.
- Ability to provide analysis through the loading of schedules with cost and resource.
- Experience with change management processes, ensuring risk and impacts to the baseline are effectively assessed and managed.
- Fully competent using Primavera P6.
- Ability to track and monitor progress of programmes against costs (CPI/SPI), assess performance and provide insights.
- Strong ability working with data, reporting and analysis (Earn Value & Critical path analysis) to identify issues, options, and solutions.
If you’re interested in this role, apply online and one of our recruitment team will be in touch.