Senior Planning Engineer – Infrastructure
London / Hybrid
Competitive salary & benefits
Senior Planning Engineers – do you want to be a part of some major infrastructure projects around London & the southern region?!
You will be supporting our international client who specialise within Project Controls & Planning on new and existing infrastructure projects. The successful candidate will be leading a team of Planning Engineers to ensure the Primavera P6 programmes accurately include the scope of work, along with the correct milestone dates, durations, and resources.
Furthermore, you’ll be ensuring the integrity of the planned dates including risk events submitted by sub-contractors. Having strong communication skills is vital as you will be working with various levels of stakeholders.
- Great communication skills.
- Capability to create and present dashboards in a clear and concise manor, tailored to the stakeholders’ requirements.
- Ability to track and monitor progress of programmes against costs (CPI/SPI), assess performance and provide insights.
- Strong ability working with data, reporting and analysis (Earn Value & Critical path analysis) to identify issues, options, and solutions.
- Ability to provide analysis through the loading of schedules with cost and resource.
- Experience with change management processes, ensuring risk and impacts to the baseline are effectively assessed and managed.
- Experience of delivering accurate project plans and integration of plans from multiple projects and work streams.
- Fully competent using Primavera P6.
If you’re interested in this role, apply online and one of our recruitment team will be in touch.