Senior Planning Engineer – Infrastructure
London / Hybrid
Competitive salary & benefits
Attention all Senior Planning Engineers – are you looking to be a part of major infrastructure projects in and around the London area?
As a Senior Planning Engineer, you will be supporting one of our international clients who specialise within planning and project controls working on new and existing infrastructure projects.
The successful candidate will lead a team of Planning Engineers to ensure the Primavera P6 programmes accurately include the scope of work, along with the correct milestone dates, durations, and resources. Your roll is to ensure that the integrity of the planned dates involving risk events are submitted by sub-contractors. It is highly important to have strong communication skills as you will be working with various levels of stakeholders.
- Capability to create and present dashboards in a clear and concise manor, tailored to the stakeholders’ requirements.
- Ability to track and monitor progress of programmes against costs (CPI/SPI), assess performance and provide insights.
- Strong ability working with data, reporting and analysis (Earn Value & Critical path analysis) to identify issues, options, and solutions.
- Ability to provide analysis through the loading of schedules with cost and resource.
- Experience with change management processes, ensuring risk and impacts to the baseline are effectively assessed and managed.
- Experience of delivering accurate project plans and integration of plans from multiple projects and work streams.
- Fully competent using Primavera P6.
If you’re interested in this role, apply online and one of our recruitment team will be in touch.