Senior Project Controls Manager – Infrastructure
London, England, United Kingdom
Senior PCM to Director level
£75,000 – £90,000
We require a Senior Project Controls Manager to work on a major civil engineering programme of work. The core focus will be to drive value engineering across the discipline. Working with the supply chain, you will identify key cost reductions tasks and manage these through to successful completion ensuring that any cost value earned, is accurately reflected in the project controls reporting process. Stakeholder engagement will be key on this project and will an in-depth knowledge of projects controls process and methodologies from major UK programmes.
This role will require a project controls professional who has a personality to effectively drive change through a major project and who has sound knowledge of civil engineering and construction techniques.
· Demonstrable project controls expertise, working on major UK projects.
· Sector expertise from working on major UK programmes in areas such as rail, aviation, civil engineering, utilities, and construction.
· Sound knowledge of scheduling P6, cost engineering, risk management, change management techniques and interfaces.
· NEC3/ 4 contract knowledge.
· Strong stakeholder management skills.
This is a permanent position with the opportunity to work at director level, with a bonus structure.
For more information on the role, the organisation, package and bonus structure, please apply online.