Senior Project Manager – Infrastructure
Leeds / Manchester
Competitive Salary + Benefits
One of our clients, an independent construction consultancy, is in need of a Senior Project Manager to join their infrastructure project/ programme management team. This is a hybrid role based in the north of England.
You’ll need to provide a high standard of service delivery and achieve successful outcomes for the clients. Furthermore, you’ll need to promote the business & services and share your knowledge across all projects.
· Deliver projects on behalf of clients
· Lead management of the interfaces with the client on behalf of the business
· Support the growth of the infrastructure team in the North of England
· Assist in business activities i.e., bid winning, drafting proposals, and attend key industry events.
· Proactively market the client across all sectors, aiding in development of new business and clients in line with the strategic objectives
· Implement/monitor administrative systems which are relative.
· Undertake responsibility for compliance with the company’s health and safety policy
· Highly organised, meticulous, proactive, and assertive
· Possession of technical qualifications, particularly within the relevant industry, is highly desirable
· Membership in a professional institution (e.g., APM, ICE, CIOB)
· Familiarity with guiding projects through various stages of the life cycle
· Adept in comprehending and applying different forms of NEC contracts
· Extensive experience in infrastructure projects
· Competent in developing project schedules, cost plans, and risk assessments to meet high-quality standards
· Proficient in identifying and implementing cost-saving measures while ensuring projects remain within budget.
To apply, please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref#SC653 or call 07884 136217 to discuss details.