Senior Project Manager – Infrastructure
Leeds / Manchester
Competitive Salary + Benefits
A leading construction consultancy is in need of a Senior Project Manager to join their ever-growing infrastructure project/ programme management team. The successful candidate will be working a hybrid role based in the north of England.
You need to be enthusiastic and keen to evolve into a future leader, by doing so you’ll have to provide high standard of service delivery and achieve successful outcomes for the clients. Furthermore, you’ll need to promote the business & services and share your knowledge across all projects.
- Deliver projects on behalf of clients
- Leading management of the interfaces with the client on behalf of the business
- Support the growth of the infrastructure team in the North of England, working from their Manchester office
- Leading business activities i.e., bid winning, drafting proposals, and attend key industry events.
- Proactively marketing the client across all sectors, aiding in development of new business and clients in line with the strategic objectives
- Implementing/monitoring administrative systems which are relative.
- Undertaking responsibility for compliance with the company’s health and safety policy
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive
- Technical qualification is ideal, especially in the relevant industry
- Being a member of a professional institution (e.g. APM, ICE, CIOB) in one/or more of the relevant sectors
- Working knowledge of getting projects through different life cycle stages
- Great understanding and knowledge of different forms of NR/NEC contracts
- Infrastructure working experience
- Experienced in delivering projects for a construction or project management space
- Able to stand alone and/or part of an integrated client team
- Competent in project programmes, cost plans, risks safely to a high quality standard.
- Experienced in identifying and delivering efficiencies and delivery of projects within budget.
To apply, please forward a CV to email@example.com quoting Job Ref#SC653 or call 07884 136217 to discuss details.