Senior Project Planner
London/Hybrid Duration: 12 months plus
(£460 per day Inside IR35)
Our client is looking for a talented Senior Project Planner to be part of their specialised Project Controls & Planning team. Your role will involve ensuring the accurate representation of the project milestones and scope within the overall program.
The successful candidate should ideally be experienced in using Primavera P6 as it will be a frequently utilised tool. Furthermore, you will be responsible for validating risk events and planned dates submitted by subcontractors.
- In-depth knowledge and evidence of data analysis, reporting, and the use of techniques such as Earned Value and Critical Path analysis, as these are essential for the project’s smooth operation.
- A proven history of delivering accurate project plans and integrating them from multiple workstreams upon request.
- Experience working within the rail sector is highly desirable or major infrastructure programmes
- Exceptional communication skills to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role within the infrastructure sector.
- Proficiency in tracking and monitoring program progress against costs, assessing performance, and providing valuable insights.
- Familiarity with change management, including the assessment and management of risks and their impacts on project baselines.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online and a member of our team will be in touch with you.