A global construction consultancy is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor, is this you?
This project involves both pre and post contract Senior Quantity Surveying support, you will need to demonstrate that you have a basic understanding of the NEC3 and NEC4 forms of contract. You will be in a client focused environment; therefore, your communication skills must be strong, and you need to be able to present well.
- Educated with a degree or to a degree level.
- Have good interpersonal skills, and able to work as part of a wider team and engage with the clients’ supply chain.
- Have a reasonable level of understanding of construction processes for example, how prelims are affected by programme durations.
- Good Excel & numeracy with the ability to review, manipulate and summarise data.
- Monitored expenditure against Purchase Orders, requesting uplifts where required.
For more information on the role and project please forward a CV and we will contact you.