Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant – London
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant required to work on a variety of projects across all sectors.
- You must have a degree in a construction related discipline
- MRICS or equivalent, with up to 10 years post chartered experience
- Ideally have CostX experience
- Have business development experience
- Providing leadership and mentoring to junior team members
- Previous experience within a consultancy, or knowledge of the consultancy model.
- Confident in taking ownership of projects and seeing them through the entire cycle, including feasibility to final account.
- Worked on high end, multi-million-dollar projects within the built environment in the relevant sectors (with specialist sector knowledge), including commercial, office, hotels, health, mixed use and cultural buildings.
- Strong communication skills and able to delegate tasks whilst meeting deadlines and making sure projects are running on time and to budget.
Should you meet the above criteria, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: SC#655 or call 07884136217 for further details