Commercial Manager – Infrastructure
Contract: Up to £500 per day outside IR35 OR
Permanent – Excellent Benefits inc. 27 days holiday + BH
Hybrid / Bristol
Calling all Commercial Managers, we need you!
An independent consultancy is currently searching for a highly skilled Commercial Manager to join their team for a defence project in Bristol.
Ideally you will have nuclear sector experience and/or worked within a regulated environment. All candidates must hold a security clearance or the ability to obtain one, so you must have been living and working in the UK for at least 5 years.
- Strong communication skills.
- Degree qualified in a construction related discipline.
- MRICS qualified.
- Pre and Post Controls experience.
- Effective communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved.
- Consultancy experience on high value projects highly desirable.
- Experience working in a client focused environment.
- Identify potential contract impact of key business performance risks, compliance risks, issues, and opportunities on the contract baseline throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain commercial performance tools and processes to measure delivery against contracts.
- Provide clear guidance and expertise to the business on contractual requirements.
- Support contract management and compliance mind-set rigour across the project to drive value creation and contractual compliance.
- Perform assessments on the viability of internal and external contract opportunities.
- Observe compliance with processes to measure operational efficacy, reporting the outcomes and recommend any management interventions.
- Maintain and develop working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Progress contract bids, costing and pricing.
- Ensure bids comply with regulatory, governance and legislative matters.
Interested? Please call 07884136217 quoting reference number SC#668 to discuss in further detail or alternatively forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com