Salary £40,000 -£75,000 + package.
A bespoke planning and commercial consultancy within the construction sector are on the hunt for experienced Construction Planners and Senior Construction Planners to be a part of their existing team. If you are a successful candidate, you will be working on large scale infrastructure projects in and around the London area.
You will play a vital role in the team, as you’ll be involved in the pre & post contract planning, identifying, and analysing Primavera P6 programmes in order to accurately identify and capture the client’s needs.
Support the assessment compensation events under the NEC3 bespoke contract.
Monitor, update and communicate the progress of the programme using Primavera (P6).
Analyse data to identify trends, risks and opportunities and present these findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of change management.
- Forensic delay analysis, compensation and QRSA’s experience desirable.
- Solid working experience of Primavera (P6).
- Experience working on NEC 3 and/or NEC4 bespoke contracts.
- Fully confident working with data, reporting and analysis to identify issues, options, and solutions.
- Ability to present data in a clear and concise manor, tailored to the stakeholders’ requirements.
- Good understanding of key programme methods such as critical path management.
Interested? Apply today and one of the team will get back to you.