Cost Consultant / Senior Quantity Surveyor
London / Hybrid
(Competitive package & benefits including pension, private healthcare, flexible working, 25 days’ holiday)
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading construction consultancy’s infrastructure project management team and work on an exciting scheme which responds to the challenges of flooding, creating more access to green open spaces and sustainable travel routes, in addition encouraging economic growth, increasing biodiversity, and responding to the dual challenges of climate change and nature recovery.
As Cost Consultant / Senior Quantity surveyor you will work with suppliers and the internal project team to obtain the required cost data on time to produce monthly project cost reports. Provide cost and estimating analysis support for other disciplines such as risk management, change control and contract management.
You will liaise with contract management teams to understand invoicing and payments through the Project Bank Account. Provide cost assurance to support Contract management and PMO Supply Chain Management and support Quantity Cost Risk Analysis (QCRA) and IBR exercises on the project.
· Degree qualified – within a construction related discipline
· Consultancy/commercial experience with specialist expertise in whole-life and lifecycle costing in construction and/or infrastructure.
· Proficient in MS Office suite (particularly Excel), with general strong IT skills.
· Experience in handling numbers, including large volumes of data in the preparation of models, reports, and economic appraisals.
· Demonstrable ability to take ownership of tasks and work with overlapping/tight deadlines, delivering outputs in an accurate and timely manner.
· Good technical writing, client-facing, and communication skills (both internal and external), and commercially astute with strong presentation skills.
· Energetic and dynamic, capable of delivering to plan but also able to react flexibly to changing circumstances.
If you are ambitious and wish to be part of this exciting project, please forward your CV to, email@example.com or call 07884136217 quoting Ref: SC#664