Position: Experienced Project Manager – Utilities Sector
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Compensation: £70,000-£90,000 (based on experience) + Comprehensive benefits package, including 27 days of vacation and bank holidays
Are you a skilled Senior Project Manager? Our client needs a skilled candidate to join their dynamic team to play a significant role in an exciting utilities sector project.
The ideal candidate should have 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience within the water sector, along with a relevant bachelor’s degree (BEng preferred). Having a strong background in programme or capital delivery environments is ideal as it’ll enable you to engage effectively with clients and stakeholders of all levels.
- Identify and secure the necessary resources with the required skills and expertise for program delivery.
- Managing, tracking, and reporting program risks, issues, and benefits, escalating as necessary.
- Establishing robust governance and control measures to facilitate informed decision-making and efficient execution.
- Implement and oversee governance standards and boards to ensure effective program delivery.
- Manage program costs within approved budgets and client expectations.
- Articulate and document the programme vision to ensure successful implementation.
- Ensure comprehensive communication and support among all relevant parties involved in the programme.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with common project management frameworks, tools, and techniques.
- Engineering degree or equivalent qualification.
- In-depth understanding of OFWAT requirements and industry-standard project and program delivery methods in the water sector.
- Experience in managing large-scale, complex business programs.
- PMP or APM certification or equivalent.
- Proficiency in P3, P6, and MSP.