Job Title: Power BI Specialist: Freelance: London: Hybrid
Rate: £425-450 per day (inside IR35)
We are currently recruiting for Power BI Specialist for a highly revered engineering business based in London to work on a major infrastructure Rail programme, with some flexibility to work from home. This will be a 6 month+ contract with the view to be extended.
This role will require professionals to initially provide support in developing a structured single data storage area or a data warehouse
You will also be required maintain, improve, the initial set of dashboards and develop, and then maintain and improve (based upon delivery feedback) sub program level specific dashboards
Further to this then develop, maintain and then improve (based upon delivery feedback) project (workstream) dashboards (this will include assessment of supply chain provided data)
Once this established incorporate chosen, required, KPIs within all levels of dashboards based on findings from the KPI workshops
Required skills for the role
The right candidate for this position will have a proven background in dashboard creation and development, business analysis, process & data mapping, data analysis, Power BI and data warehousing. The successful candidate will be assisting in working with different members of the wider business to gather requirements and provide accurate analysis and reports for senior stakeholders.
- Experience creating reports using
- Power BI Dashboard creation experience
- Understand client’s data and systems
- Map out end-to-end data processes and data flows
- Develop wireframes, proof-of-concepts, or specifications of dashboards
- Evaluate, design, implement and manage database solutions
- Extract and integrate large datasets from multiple sources
- Setup and maintain automated reporting processes
- Provide technical expertise in delivering business requirements
This opportunity is ideal for someone with some industry experience preferably within one of the following: aviation, defence, construction, civil engineering, power, rail or utilities.
Paying £400-450 (depending upon experience) day rate inside IR35
For more information, please apply online and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss.