Project Controls Manager – Change management
London Hybrid working
Contract – 6 months initially
Rates £450-£475 per day insider of IR35
Working on this exciting project you will be responsible for the implementation of change governance arrangements on a major construction scheme. This role will ensure that all project change is captured, assessed, assured, agreed and all areas of the wider programme work together to understand wider change impact.
This role requires team leadership and management of change managers and wider project controls team members.
Typical duties include:
- Ensure all changes are assessed in line with client’s process and governance procedures;
- Liaise with the client’s sector leadership teams to identify and implement change control capability
- Ensure all changes have assessment against strategic priorities and requirements;
- Provide support to sector Directors on complex change proposals;
- Provide oversight and support for the preparation of change submission for approval;
- Team leadership to the Change Management team;
- Maintain strong and effective relationships with the senior management team;
- Coordinate wider impacts of all proposed changes;
- Support the overall management of baseline updates, assurance and reporting procedures;
Candidate requirements include:
- Demonstrable expertise of working as a change manager or project controls professional on a major infrastructure project with an emphasis on cost and change.
- Sector expertise to include prior working on the delivery of major projects in rail, aviation, civil engineering or power.
- Solid knowledge of change management processes and governance procedures.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, oral and written.
- Proven management and leadership skills.
This is an inside of IR35 opportunity, rates £450-£475 per day. Initial 6-month term with longer term opportunity.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online and we will be in touch with you.