Location: Surrey / London – Hybrid
Competitive Salary / Excellent Benefits inc 27 days holiday
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join an independent construction consultancy to work on a variety of schemes including demolition, MEP, utilities, and specialist containment upgrades/builds.
As Project Manager, you will deliver a diverse range of projects throughout a project lifecycle, from the strategic definition phase to devising the execution strategy and managing suppliers to bring the project to fruition.
- Manage strategic planning and delivery of complex projects from inception through to delivery.
- Produce business cases and control of project schedules and costs, ensuring projects are delivered within the programme and to budget.
- Risk management.
- Project delivery in Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences or M&E industries.
- Degree qualified within a construction, engineering, or related discipline.
- Extensive experience working with robust governance and assurance.
- Experience of project delivery within the RIBA plan of work framework using the NEC3 or NEC4 suite of contracts and within a government environment.
- Ability to provide leadership and strategic direction for the project, lead workshops, lessons learnt sessions and meetings.
- Motivated and Ambitious.
- Excellent organisation skills, planning and proactive time management skills.
- Security clearance of CTC or higher preferred.
To discuss further, please call 07884136217 OR forward an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: SC602