London / Hybrid x2 days on site
Salary ranges from £55,000 to £75,000 plus benefits.
There is an incredible opportunity with an established consultancy who are looking for project planning support for a long-term major airport programme. The airports industry is back into being a growth sector, post covid, and the 5-year forecast is for unprecedented further growth. This programme includes 6 major projects that have successfully moved through the feasibility and design gateways and will now move into major delivery. Projects include carbon reduction, security, value engineering and asset improvement.
Knowledge in aviation is ideal, however it’s not mandatory. Experience working with NEC contracts is crucial along with the ability to understand and interpret critical path analysis, float & proven expertise in managing P6 plans submitted from a contracting supply chain.
· Skilled in tracking and monitoring programme progress against time and cost, assessing performance, and providing valuable insights.
· assessing and managing risks and impacts to the project baselines.
· Data analysis/reporting expertise.
· Earned value & critical path analysis expertise.
· Working knowledge of Primavera P6.
· Working understanding of change management processes, including
· Ability to create dashboards that meet stakeholders’ specific requirements.
Please apply online and we will contact you asap.
To apply, please express your interest through direct application, and our recruitment team will reach out to you to discuss your application further.