London / Hybrid x2 days on site
Salary range: £60,000 to £80,000 plus benefits.
Here is an incredible opportunity to work for an established consultancy. They are looking for a risk manager for a major airport programme.
The aviation industry is back and flourishing due to post covid. The 5-year forecast is for unprecedented further growth. This particular programme includes 6 major projects that have successfully moved through the feasibility and design gateways and will now move into major delivery. These projects include carbon reduction, security, value engineering and asset improvement.
As a project risk manager, you will require knowledge of QSRA, expertise on advising clients on risk management processes, running risk workshops, updating risk registers, and identifying and advising on project threats.
· Excellent stakeholder engagement.
· Analytical and logical thinking.
· Experience of working within a risk environment within the aviation and/or infrastructure sectors.
· Understanding trade-offs and being able to prioritise informed decisions and adapt to each situation.
· Quantitative cost/ schedule risk analysis expertise using systems such as Monte-Carlo, ARM, Primavera Risk Analysis.
To apply, please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to discuss asap.