Senior Cost Engineer
Hybrid / Reading OR Warrington
Competitive Salary / Benefits OR Contract (outside IR35)
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an incredible decommissioning team?
A Senior Cost Engineer is needed for a large decommissioning, demolition and waste construction consultancy.The successful candidate will be working with project teams in order to provide cost support expertise. You’ll be developing and leading a team of Cost Engineers across a range of projects within decommissioning, demolition and waste sectors.
This is a very fast-growing area you’d be joining, it’s in the start of a transition which means you’ll be able to mould this role to make it your own. This job allows you to take advantage of a great package / benefits and development opportunities.
You must have demonstratable experience of:
- Great communication skills
- Influencing and building great relationships
- Experience of coaching and mentoring a team
- Knowledge of confidence modelling processes
- Budget production and maintenance including MOD ABC (Annual Budget Cycle)
- Cost Forecasting
- NEC Forms of contract
- Working within Public Contract Regulations
- Earned Value Management processes and techniques
- Variance Analysis
- Change Control
- Cost and Performance Reporting
- Ideally a membership of a relevant professional body
- Degree in relevant discipline
If this interests you, please get in touch and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 07884136217 quoting reference SC#651