Senior Quantity Surveyors x 2
Sector: Building Construction / Refurb Project
Location: Hampshire / Andover
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Permanent – 5 days on site
An amazing opportunity has arisen for Senior Quantity Surveyors to work on a refurbishment project of an £80m Country Estate.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will have a good understanding of traditional building methods and products associated with the construction of new or refurbishment of listed buildings and up-market period houses. Be confident in dealing directly with Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Clients, and Subcontractors.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be able to keep a tight control on potentially high numbers of variations on a large project, assisting site managers and contracts managers in recording all variations, pricing them and accurately recording their effect on final accounts and ensure that CVI’s and AI’s are received for all variations
- HNC in Construction or relevant Degree level qualification.
- Detailed knowledge private residential building contracting.
- Awareness of property taxation matters and contractual law.
- Have a good technical understanding of traditional and modern building methods and products associated with refurbishment and new build projects of both traditional and contemporary design in the prime and super prime residential sector.
- Have a good working knowledge MS Office – Intermediate level of Excel
- To be able to write clear and precise communications which might include detailed and complex figures, calculations, and specific building information.
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills and the ability to learn construction management IT packages.
- Do take offs and remeasures of broad range of subcontract packages using take off software.
For further information please forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07884136217 quoting ref: SC#603