Commercial Manager – Rail
West Midlands OR London
(Cost Management – Infrastructure)
Competitive Permanent Salary & Benefits
If you are an ambitious, highly motivated Commercial Manager / Senior Commercial with experience in delivering major infrastructure projects and a background in highways, heavy and light rail, utilities, or other civil engineering delivery we would be keen to hear from you.
As Commercial Manager in the rail sector you will represent a leading international asset management and construction consultancy who are dedicated to advising clients worldwide.
- To provide accurate commercial and cost management advice and reporting to clients.
- Lead successful delivery of projects, and commissions.
- Set objectives and prioritise whether working independently or as a proactive team player.
- Communicate effectively to ensure all information is available for the successful completion of projects/commissions; liaising with other managers to ensure efficient financial control.
- Undertake service delivery with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Deliver all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide commercial management support to the broader project team.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with client and clients’ supply chain staff that will support the achievement of project goals.
- Negotiate and correspond with clients.
- Represent the company in a professional and diligent manner.
Requirements for the role:
- Relevant educational background including degree or apprenticeship.
- Professional institution membership (CICES, RICS, ICE, etc), qualified or working towards qualification.
- Knowledge and experience of NEC Contracts.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in relevant sectors.
- Technical delivery experience gained within civil engineering projects.
- Good technical writing, client-facing, and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined, and commercially astute
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
To apply, please call 07884136217 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: SC#561