Cost Consultant – South West
Water Project / Renewable Energy
£65,000 – £75,000 (dependent on experience)
Excellent Benefits + 27 Days Holiday
A highly successful construction consultancy is in need of a skilled cost consultant to join their team in delivering high-profile projects across the Southwest.
The successful candidate will need a degree within a construction related discipline and ideally have experience working on high values projects in the water sector and have knowledge and the right mindset for working in consultancies.
- Leadership skills- able to provide guidance and advice to junior members in their work and professional development
- MRICS qualified- preferred
- Pre and post contract experience
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
- Experience with CostX software
- Able to work on own initiative, taking ownership of tasks
- A strategic thinker with broad problem-solving skills
Should you require further information, please call 07884136217 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: SC#649