Cost Consultant – South West
Water Project / Renewable Energy
£65,000 – £75,000 (dependent on experience)
Excellent Benefits + 27 Days Holiday
One of our highly successful clients, a construction consultancy, is searching for a skilled cost consultant to be a part of their team to help deliver high-profile projects across the Southwest region.
The ideal candidate will have a degree within a construction related discipline and ideally have experience working other high values projects within the water sector and previous working knowledge of being part of consultancy.
- MRICS qualified- preferred
- Able to work on own initiative, taking ownership of tasks
- A strategic thinker with broad problem-solving skills
- Pre and post contract experience
- Experience with CostX software
- Leadership skills- able to provide guidance and advice to junior members in their work and professional development
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
Should you require further information, please call 07884136217 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: SC#649