Project Manager – East London
Education / Construction Sector
Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
Job Ref: SC#654
We are in search of a Project Manager to join our client’s London-based team. Are you the right candidate?
The successful candidate will be overseeing the planning and execution of fit-out projects which are located in East London. One of your main responsibilities will be ensuring the completion of project deliverables. Additionally, playing a crucial role in maintaining effective communication with other managers to ensure the project’s smooth progress. You will be providing support to the project lead for overseeing the design and construction phases.
- Qualifications or experience in risk management
- Ideally possess a BSc in a construction-related field
- Collaborate with stakeholders from both client and customer teams
- Embrace a team-oriented approach with a positive, can-do attitude, while projecting an outgoing, polite, patient, and diplomatic demeanour
- Experience in an educational setting would be preferable
- Create and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Demonstrable track record of working through RIBA stages
To apply please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref:SC#654 OR call 07884136217 for further details.