Project Manager – East London
Education / Construction Sector
Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
Job Ref: SC#654
We are in search of a Project Manager to join our client’s London-based team. The ideal candidate will oversee the planning and execution of fit-out projects located in East London.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the precise and timely completion of project deliverables. Additionally, they will play a crucial role in maintaining effective communication with other managers to ensure the project’s smooth progress. As a Project Manager, you will provide support to the project lead in overseeing the design and construction phases, as well as the fit-out of projects spanning multiple locations.
· Ideally possess a BSc in a construction-related field
· Collaborate with stakeholders from both client and customer teams
· Experience in an educational setting would be preferable
· Demonstrable track record of working through RIBA stages
· Qualifications or experience in risk management
· Create and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues
· Embrace a team-oriented approach with a positive, can-do attitude, while projecting an outgoing, polite, patient, and diplomatic demeanour
To apply please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref:SC#654 OR call 07884136217 for further details.