Project Manager – East London
Education / Construction Sector
Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
Job Ref: SC#654
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to work in our clients London team. The successful candidate will manage the design and construction of fit-out projects, based in East London.
The successful candidate will undertake the delivering of all work outputs in an accurate and time sensitive manner, you’ll also be responsible for making sure the project runs smoothly by maintaining effective communication for all other managers. As a Project Manager you will support the project lead in managing the design and construction phases and the fit-out of multi-sited projects. Furthermore, you will be delivering projects, commissions, and professional assignments to you team.
- Ideally have a BSc in a construction related discipline
- Liaise with stakeholders from both the client and customer teams – strong communication skills are essential
- Technical delivery experience gained within the construction industry
- Experience in the education sector environment would be advantageous
- Able to demonstrable experience of working through RIBA stages
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- Risk management qualifications or experience
- Represent the company in a professional and diligent manner
- Form strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude. An outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic personality
To apply please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref:SC#654 OR call 07884136217 for further details.