Position: Senior Project Planner
Location: London (Hybrid Role x 2-3 days on site)
Competitive salary + benefits
Are you looking for a great opportunity to work with a well-established, independent construction consultancy based in London?
Our client is searching for a senior project planner to work within their specialised Project Controls & Planning space. A key aspect of your role will be to ensure there are all accurate representations of the project milestones and the scope are reflected in the overall programme. Having good knowledge and experience of using Primavera P6 is key as it will be a regular programme used. Furthermore, another key responsibility will be validating the risk events/planned dates which are submitted by subcontractors.
- Excellent communication skills – effectively work with stakeholders at every level.
- Familiarisation with change management, including assessing/ managing risks and impacts to the project baselines.
- Creating and delivering concise and tailored dashboards that meet the stakeholders’ specific requirements.
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role in infrastructure sector.
- Skills with tracking, monitoring program progress against costs, assessing performance, and providing valuable insights.
- Are able to show a track record of delivering accurate project/ integrating plans from multiple work streams upon request.
- Detailed knowledge and evidence of – data analysis/ reporting/ and utilisation of techniques such as Earned Value & Critical Path analysis is a must as it is crucial for the project to run smoothly.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online, and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly quoting reference RH#104